THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Our purpose in collecting personal information is to treat you as a customer, partner, or stakeholder. We need this information to contact you, identify your needs, and to send an invoice.
If you have agreed to a newsletter, your e-mail will be used to send out newsletters. We use the MailChimp service to send out newsletters, and here we can see if you have opened the email and clicked on links. This is useful for finding out what content is interesting for our followers.
We will not use personal information for purposes other than what was originally intended.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information such as name, telephone number and e-mail through forms on the website. This is information you voluntarily give us, and not something we collect without your interest.
The information is registered in the publishing tool (website) and in our CRM (customer relationship management program). Information from subscribing to newsletters is registered in MailChimp.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE DATA
Only we at Learn Chinese have access to the personal information, as well as our digital agency Bonefish who have created the website. We never sell the information to third parties. Necessary information will be provided to any partners if necessary.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE DATA?
If you submit a request to us, we will store your personal information until you have finished invoicing. We retain necessary customer data for historical reasons and accounting.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE
You have the right to access the information we have stored about you, what it is used for, who has access to it, how long it is stored and where the data is taken from. You have the right to request a change in your information.
You also have the right to demand the deletion of personal data that you believe is unnecessary. You also have the right to withdraw your consent if a consent was the starting point for our storage of the data.
Feel free to contact us for access, correction or deletion, or if there is anything else you are wondering about.
- You do not need to give us personal information, but if you do not, we may be unable to make certain portions of the website available. For example, we may require your contact information to offer you website updates.
- We will follow all applicable privacy and data protection laws when you disclose personal information.
- We gather and utilise the personal information you supply for communication, statistical analysis, marketing products and services to you, credit checks (if necessary), and research and development.
- When you log on to or browse the public version of our website, we may additionally gather technical information. This may include information on how users arrive at, navigate, and engage with our website. We may collect this type of technical information via cookies and other means. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive to allow our systems to recognise your browser. You can disable cookies by changing the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all of the website’s services if you do so. We utilise the technical information we collect to understand better how people use our website, to improve its functionality, and personalise it so that it is more relevant and helpful to your requirements. We may also use your information to make any advertising on the website more personalised and relevant to your interests.
- By subscribing to our services, you agree to let us use your comments for training, development, continuous improvement, and marketing purposes, along with your first name and profile image. You can unsubscribe at any moment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We generally do not provide personal information to third parties for their use. However, there are some conditions in which we may do so:
- Website accessible to service providers and others collaborating with us to make the website available, improve or develop its functionality (for example, we may utilise a third-party supplier to host the website); regarding a planned purchase or acquisition of our company or assets; or
- When mandated by applicable law or a court, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s reasonable request.
- Any personal information you supply to us may be stored on our trusted service providers’ secure servers. This may entail transferring your personal information to countries with less stringent data protection laws.
- You have the right to seek access to and amend any personal information we have on file for you. If you want to exercise these rights, please send us an email email@example.com